Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sketch for you to try!


Here's today's Sketch for You to Try that is a feature every weekend on the wonderful blog of Jen del Muro - i{heart}2stamp.


I love doing Jen's sketches. Here's my card for this weekend's sketch:




Recipe:
Stamps: Christmas Classics, Snow Swirled
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Choc. Chip, Baja Breeze, Holiday Treasures DP, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red, markers, versamark
Accessories: brads, punches, rhr tafetta ribbon, gold ep


We are busily getting ready for Thanksgiving and for our trip to the British Virgin Islands (we leave the day after Thanksgiving for one glorious week of sailing). I'm hoping to have some posts preloaded and ready to go while we're gone. My blogoversary is coming up next month and I'm starting to think about some celebration candy too!

Thanks so much for visiting!

~chris


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, I just got my goodies in the mail and wow!!!!! I just about flipped. You really really made my day! My hubby asked me if I would get that excited if he sent me a parcel in the mail and I said nope!
I told him the biggest thrill is getting something in the mail from a fellow stamper whom you've never met and especially when they share their lovely card creations with you. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!

Allison Rankin said...

Looks super...your cards are getting the royal treatment everyday!

Diane said...

Such a beauty Chirs! Love that stamp and the dp is sooo nice!

Diane said...

Such a beauty Chirs! Love that stamp and the dp is sooo nice!

Monica-FC said...

I still love what you do with this tree everytime i look at it.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....