Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bunco Card

Last Saturday I had the pleasure of attending a bunco stamping event held by a fellow demonstrator. The dice game is lots of fun and in between rounds we did make & take projects. Our hostess had wonderful munchies and great prizes too! Here is one of our projects:



For those of you curious about my garlic harvest, here's a picture of all of it on the drying rack:


I leave tomorrow morning for New Jersey to visit with family and friends and then on Sunday I head for Rhode Island to meet up with dh (who I haven't seen since May 12) and I will be spending the month of August on the boat! I'm hoping to schedule some posts of my card projects and also to add some posts of my travels as I go, but internet access will be off and on depending on where we are. I'm going to be working on the redesign of the Kaboodle Doodles website and might even do a bit of change-up here too while I'm at it. Freshen things up a bit! Hang in there with me over the next few weeks and don't give up on me if days go by with no posts - it only means that I'm out on the water enjoying the sun, surf and the company of my dh!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles


If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Your card is just so pretty...one of your best as of late, methinks! Loving the orange!

Juanita said...

What a great card.
All that garlic is making my mouth water and my head swim with ideas!

Jill said...

Have a great time Chris. Love the look of your garlic harvest, think we had about that much as well this year! Jill x

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....