Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A little rant ....

Is it just me or does anyone else totally hate the whole "new release" crap where they show you all these wonderful things and then make you wait, and wait, and wait until you are able to buy them. So many stamp companies have their "sneak peeks" and "previews" every single month and then every time CHA rolls around we get a huge crop of stuff that you can drool over but not be able to buy for weeks or months even.

I'm just saying ......

enough already with the teasing and tormenting!

I'm done now. Be back later with some actual stuff!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles


If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'll second that Chris, drives me nuts!! Jill x

Faye said...

Hello! Yes, I know what you mean! xx

Sue from Oregon said...

ditto LOL!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....