Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Made it to NJ

Well I made it as far as New Jersey yesterday and am enjoying a visit with family and friends. I got some pix of cards taken before I left and I hope to be sharing those with you over the next month as I won't be creating anything new till I get back to Colorado on August 29! I am already going through crafting withdrawal and it's only been one day! I did bring some knitting along though so all is not lost but I sure will be glad to see my paper, rubber and ink when I get home. I am looking forward to finding out all about life aboard though. Should be very interesting!

Here's a card for you:



This is the other card we made at the bunco party the other night. I have to send a big thank you out to Jennifer for including me in her event - it was a real blast and I think that I am going to organize a bunco night with some of my stamp camp gals when I get back home. This was another easy and elegant card made with the Because I Care hostess set from the new catalog.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles


If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oooh take it that the stamps are SU, love them! Have a great time Chris, will look forward to you posting when you can. Jill x

Juanita said...

This is also a beautiful creation.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....