Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

I can see clearly now ......

It's time for another Sentimental Sundays challenge and this week we were to use a clear element on our cards. Please stop by the Sentimental Sundays blog and check out all the fantastic creations by my fellow design team members, goodness abounds over there! Here's my contribution:


Card base is Rich Razzleberry with a panel of Marina Mist and another of some fantastic new Bo Bunny designer paper. I just love Bo Bunny papers, especially when they go so very well with my SU cardstock! The image (Hero Arts) and sentiment (Ann Vento) are mounted on Peach Parfait and I added some of the new Peach Parfait stitched poly ribbon (SU). I went through my button stash and came across an unopened package of clear buttons from SU and added some Marina Mist ribbon to finish this off. I really wanted to use some window sheets on this card, but have lost my stash in my reorganization efforts and have yet to find them! My cleanup/reorg of the crafty studio is coming along very nicely, but I need to now re-learn where things are!

Tomorrow also brings a new challenge on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge blog and there will also be a BIG announcement, so make sure you stop by.

I've moved my garden photo slideshow to the bottom of the blog, so if you want to see some of my photography just scroll down! Thanks.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles


If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Faye said...

I am just totally loving this card! I think I need that stamp. xx

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card, great image and the use of the clear button.

Ann English said...

So very pretty!

Kimberly S said...

Beautiful card Chris and so smart to think of the clear button! The photos of your flowers are simply gorgeous. I need to get outside and get a few shots of our butterfly garden while it's looking pretty.

Wanda said...

WOW Chris! I LOVE this card! TFS

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....