Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Finally - a card!

My mojo is sneaking back a little at a time and I made this card after hearing about some of the great seafood dishes dh is enjoying out there on the New England coast.


I have another flower post for you too - illustrating the wonderful resilience of nature - watch for that later today! Tomorrow it's time for another challenge on the Sentimental Sundays blog too so stay tuned for that as well!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles


If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Ooh Chris love the crab punch and a gorgeous card! Jill x

Allison Rankin said...

What a fun punch! Great card for the 4th!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....