Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's a Sentimental Sunday!

Well it's time for another Sentimental Sundays challenge. This week Ann told us to have FUN! Here's my fun card:


Card base is Kiwi Kiss and I used Pretty in Pink and Lovely Lavender too! I love this image from Meljen's Designs and the sentiment is (of course) from Ann Vento! I added a Pretty in Pink bow and some fun buttons and viola - a fun card.

I'm going a bit crazy getting ready to head east to join dh for a month on our sailboat. I'm not taking stamping stuff, but I'll have a few cards to share in spite of that. I'm taking my camera though and hope to be able to share some of my adventures with all of you.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles


If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

8 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

So sweet! That sentiment is perfect here and I love the buttons!

Kimberly S said...

Adorable Chris! I love that sentiment, how fun! :)

Myrna said...

Chris
Great card. Love your cheeky cat.
Enjoy your time sailing with hubby.
Myrna

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love the image and the sentiment!

Jill said...

As I am a huge 'cat' fan I just love that card and yes cats can just be fluffy rather than fat!! Love it Chris! Jill x

Cheryl said...

What a fun card! I love this sentiment.

Curt in Indy said...

I'm so excited for you that you get to join your husband for a month. That is so fabulous and I hope you have a great time. You are right, this card is fun. I love this sweet little image! Cute as can be. Looking forward to seeing the pictures to come. Best, Curt

Juanita said...

I wish I could just tell people I was fluffy ;)
love this card and the fun little additions.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....