Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Delighful Downline Picnic

I am lucky enough to have the best upline in the world! She had several of us up to her cabin in the mountains today for a wonderful lunch and an afternoon of stamping and sharing. I will put up pix of the other projects tomorrow (after I can take pictures with some natural light), but here is the make and take that I brought to to the party.


I wanted us to play with some of the new goodies in the new catalog. The flowers are the new paper flowers and we spritzed them with a mixture of Pacific Point re-inker, Champagne Mist paint and de-natured alcohol in a mini-spritzer bottle and then topped the flower off with some of the new rhinestones and pearls. Card base is (my total fave) Pacific Point with some Sahara Sand and the new Blueberry Crisp designer paper with an accent of the fun new lace. The sentiment is from the new level 1 hostess set called Afterthoughts.

Of course, I couldn't head into the mountains without taking some pix of the marvelous flora could I? I also snapped a pix of my fellow stampers at the picnic table on the river and a close up of that fast moving river too!







It was a simply fantastic afternoon - THANKS PAT!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles


If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh Chris thank you for sharing such lovely pictures. Looks like a great group of ladies and what gorgeous flower pictures. You obviously had a great day! Jill x

Cheryl said...

I love your card! Thank you for sharing the stunning pictures.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....