Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge

I picked up this Recollections Summer Flower paper several weeks ago and have really wanted to use it. Today's sketch challenge provided a perfect opportunity. Here's my card:


Card base is Pear Pizzazz with a crimped Pear Pizzazz panel and three dsp panels on a black background. The Peach Parfait "ribbon" was created with the new Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch from SU. The doily is from MS and was sponged with Peach Parfait and the little butterfly was punched from the dp scraps with a MS butterfly punch and decorated with some gold accents. The sentiment was stamped in black and is from Inkadinkado.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles


If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

8 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Look at you getting your SU! on! Loving that punch and die...sigh!

Diane said...

Awesome card Chris!!! Love all the punches!!!

Jill said...

Oooh what lovely paper and I really like the ribbon punch, can't wait for that to get into our SU book!! Jill x

Libby Hickson said...

So pretty! Love the colors on this.

tiggertastic said...

Fantastic make

i enjoyed stopping by your blog,

enjoy the rest of your week, Sarah x

Juanita said...

Love your card, I have been popping into your blog almost everyday. But I have not been leaving comments on anybody's blogs. I guess I just needed a break and to clean up around here!
Thanks for your support!

Monica-FC said...

lovely. I love the layout of the card also.

Curt in Indy said...

The paper is beautiful as is the card. I LOVE that medallion to. And the double colored winged butterfly is wonderful! Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....