Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

NJ Nature Studies

I got a chance to play with my camera in my dad's back yard during my visit. I took some very fun pictures and wanted to share them with you. Here's some florals:



I'll be taking the train tomorrow from Newark to Providence where dh will meet me and we'll head to the boat. Last trip I took on this train I snapped some fun pictures and we'll see if I get any this time. I have some more pix from dad's backyard to share next week too!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Member:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles


If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Gorgeous flowery pics Chris, have a good train trip - I love train journeys! Jill x

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....