Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Late again ....

I have two challenge cards from this weekend to share with you. I don't know why it is so hard to get them posted to my blog, I get them and all the others posted on their respective blogs, but just can't get it together. Oh well, here's this week's challenge project for Sentimental Sundays:



And here's this week's project for Heart Song Inspirations:


I will be taking over the freebie duties on Sentimental Sundays as of next week. We shall see how that adventure pans out. I have my first set ready to go and we'll see how the rest of the gals like it.

Never did get a project done for Kaboodle Doodles though. I am soooooo bad! I went to a meeting of SU demos last night that I hadn't met with in over three years - what fun!!! Great swaps and great make & take projects too. Lots of ideas got exchanged and I learned a lot and you might even be seeing some of it here on the old bloggo.

Sassy Chic Stamp Camp this weekend in Longmont. If you live in the northern Colorado area and are interested, just drop me a line and I'll get information to you. It is a really fun camp and I'll post my projects as soon as I get them done!

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

6 comments:

Stef H said...

absolutely fabulous! nah! you're not late, the day got here early! well hey! it sounded good!

hugs :)

Shannah said...

I love both of these! Great colouring and such sweet images!
Hugs, Shannah xox

Diane said...

Wow,gorgeous card Chris! You are such a busy bee! Oh I wish we had some kind of get togethers for demos around here so I could learn more things. I'm a visual,I learn quicker seeing things. Oh well!
Take care my friend!

Spyder said...

Love your poppy card, snowman is fab too of course! Glad you liked my freebie this week,will look out for yours too!
((Lyn)

Dana Joy said...

Super cute Chris.

Hugs
Dana

Lee said...

Stunning creations.xx

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....