Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Multiple Challenges

I have challenge projects for Sentimental Sundays, Heart Song Inspirations and Kaboodle Doodles to share with you today.

I've also got some great projects that I worked on with my bff Sabrina, but I'll save those for tomorrow. We had a fabulous day yesterday with outings to some of our local craft stores, lunch at Applebees and then an evening of crafting. Sabrina is also a whiz at getting me motivated to getting some cleanup done in the old craft studio. We got lots of things put away and organized and I'm working on a plan to get a lot more done before dh gets home in a couple of weeks. Sailing season is done and he and Belmira are docked at the winter boat yard up the river in Dighton, MA. He's got some things to finish and get winterized before they pull her out of the water for the season and then there's the whole shrink wrapping adventure too. I'm hoping he is home before the end of September though!

My Kaboodle Doodles card for this week's challenge features one of the new sentiments from a "sheep" set that will be available later this week. I have lots of cute sheep images and I wanted some coordinating sentiments. They are fun and I think you will like them. I'm also starting to repost some of the old sentiment sets and hope to have lots of new ones to add soon.

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi there. Wow, you have been busy crafting. Your cards are beautiful and each one so different in style. Cant choose a favourite, they are all pretty. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Jill said...

Looks as if you have had such a fun time crafting Chris! I love tidying my craft room, trouble is I can never remember where I have put things afterwards!! Jill x

Tameko said...

All 3 cards are beautiful. I really like your pear image.

NanaConnie said...

Love each and every one of these but am very taken by the Heart Song card, of course! Love that cute little bird "chatting" with the snowman. I know they're exchanging love along with holiday greetings. :-)

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely creation, love the first one!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I've just discovered your site and entertained on two days with three cards each day...wow. All adorable ... all different and unique. Is there an info on the pear card as instructions go? Was this two stamps and your colored the pear or just one stamp? Where is the stamp with words from. Boston is getting hammered with rain today. My brother and wife live in RI and have yet to start winterizing anything.

Jennifer Scull said...

all of your cards are wonderful. perfect for each challenge. how nice that you have a friend who enjoys crafting as much as you do and can help spur you on to sorting out the stuff so you can get back to playing again.

Lee said...

They are all such Great cards,i LOVE the first one especially.xx

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....