Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Monday Night Stamping

As promised, here are some pix of the projects that Sabrina and I worked on on Monday night. First up, Sabrina's fabulous creations:




The butterfly is a gorgeous stamp that Sabrina picked up by Inkadinkado. It is emobssed with some of the gorgeous antique brass embossing powder we used last week on our butterflies.

Now here's a couple of mine:



The top card uses another one of those great $1 stamps from Joann's! I'm getting ready for this weekend's stamp camp in Westminster, CO and it should be loads of fun. We took a break for the summer and it will really be good to be back. I'll have some pix of my project to show you along with a couple of challenge cards I made very soon!


Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....