Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sentimental Sundays - yes I know it's Tuesday!

I never got my post done for this week's Sentimental Sundays challenge. Here's my card and if it looks familiar - check out the 2nd card in my Sassy Chic Stamp Camp post and you'll see my inspiration:


I'll have a recap of Monday Night stamping tomorrow so be sure to stop by - we had lots and lots of fun! And guess what - there are butterflies - I know you're shocked that I made cards with butterflies - LOL. I still get comments at stamp camps when my card doesn't have one somewhere on it!

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Chris, loved your card for Sentimental, think I have got that background somewhere in the stash of stamps, must dig it out! Jill x

Shannah said...

Another gorgeous card Chris! Beautiful Autumn colours!
Hugs, Shannah xox

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....