Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Monday Night Stamping

Well, as usual it was a fun filled night stamping with my bff Sabrina. I didn't manage to get any pix of her cards this week though - darn! I did get some pix of my cards today once the sun came out. These were all pretty much collaborative efforts. Once I got started, Sabrina would pipe in with suggestions and magic would happen!






The top two cards were made with images from the Wax Fruit Company. I just love Arielle's art - so fun to color and so versatile and the challenges she posts on colourQ are always so much fun! The next two cards were made with an image from Glitterbabe's Digis - Stef is one talented lady and she's really funny to boot. I love visiting her blog. The last card is an adaptation of one of the cards from a stamp camp at the beginning of the month. You can see the original card here and one other that I made here. The designer paper piece of this card is pretty involved, so I made up 8 of them at once and am slowly but surely making cards out of them.

This card was selected as a colourQ Courtier this week on the colourQ challenge blog! YAY! I'm hoping to get a few more challenge cards made this week as I think I'm finally getting back into the groove (couldn't have anything to do with DH finally being home could it?)

I've had a few requests to talk about how I create my monthly desktops. I'm starting to work on October and am taking notes so that I can put up a post explaining exactly how I do it. It's not hard and it's really a lot of fun to personalize your computer's desktop, especially if you're like me and spend a good part of your day in front of one computer or another.

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Wow Chris, looks like you both had a lot of fun, gorgeous inspirational cards, absolutely love those autumnal colours as well! Hope you are well. Jill x

Stef H said...

wow Chris! these are all gorgeous and you definitely made that pumpkin pop! and thank you for the nice compliment.

i am grabbing the cards to showcase.

hugs :)

Diane said...

Oh my! They are all so gorgeous,but my favorites are the pumpkin ones! Heck,they're all beautiful!

Tameko said...

Love all these fall inspired projects. Such rich colors, and fabulous designs.

Lee said...

WOW.i love these creations.xx

Ceal said...

Wow Chris they are all beautiful!

Curt in Indy said...

Honestly, every one of these cards could grace the cover of a card magazine. These are stunning! I couldn't possibly pick a favorite, seriously. Blown away! Best, Curt

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....