Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sassy Chic Stamp Camp - 9/10/2011

If you missed the Sassy Chic stamp camp on Saturday, September 10, let me just show you what exactly you missed:












If you live in the Longmont/Boulder, Colorado area and want to be included in these monthly stamp camps, simply email me using the link in the sidebar and let me know you want to be added to the stamp camp email list and we will make sure that you are notified of the date and specifics of each month's camp. This is an extremely talented group of gals and I feel so fortunate that they let me play along with them sometimes. The next camp is on October 1, so be sure to email me so that you will get all the details of how to register, etc.

I have some great stuff to share from my Monday night stamping adventure with my bff Sabrina and I will have that for your viewing pleasure tomorrow so be sure to stop by and check that out!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Chris,those are beautiful!!!!

LeAnne said...

Wow, these are awesome....LOVE those baby booties, how clever!

Curt in Indy said...

I am absolutely in love with 1, 2, and 7. They are all beautiful, but those three have the "wow" factor. These are just wonderful. Hope you are doing well! Best, Curt

Shannah said...

Wow! These cards are FABULOUS!!
Hugs, Shannah xox

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my gosh! these are all amazing! sure makes me wish I lived closer so I could attend.....
have a great weekend! :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....