Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Desktop

Well DH is on his way from NJ where he stopped to see my dad and stepmom and is well into PA. He's officially on his way HOME!!!! Belmira has been put to bed for the winter and things will get back to as normal as they get around here soon.

Every month for the past couple of years, I have created a custom desktop for my computers (work, home, laptop). I started out using some freebie monthly desktops, but eventually began to make my own using my library of digital scrapbooking materials. I thought I'd share this month's desktop with you and maybe (if you are all interested that is), share it monthly? I can also offer up a freebie of my monthly desktop with spaces for you to fill in your own pictures. Is this something you might be interested in? We'll try it this month and see how you like it. Here's this month's desktop:



If you are interested in getting a blank one for your own use, just leave me a comment asking for it and I will send it to you. If you don't want to leave a comment, just email me. I used a bunch of different sets to create this and am now realizing the value in keeping track of what came from where. Next month (if we decide this is a good thing), I will keep track of where the various elements came from so you can go get them for yourself if you like them.

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Ooh Chris so glad that DH is on his way home, you must be so looking forward to seeing him again!
I would absolutely love to have a blank desktop - I think it's a great idea! Thank you
Jill x

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Chris! This is magnificent! What a beautiful idea. Actually, I was more interested in what program you use and how you did it. This is really amazing. Thanks for sharing yet another facet of your incredible talent! Great stuff, and I would love to see each month's! Best, Curt

Anonymous said...

That's like a great idea but i was more inst rested in what program you use and how did it .....
discount card printing
custom gift cards
plastic card
Scratch Card

Diane said...

WOW! AMAZING WORK!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....