Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Sassy Chic Stamp Camp Projects

I'll be doing two projects for the gals attending the Sassy Chic Stamp Camp tomorrow:


The top card was inspired by the wonderful Chat and the bottom by the fabulous Dawn. I added to and changed them a bit, but not very much as they were just spectacular!

If you are in the Northern Colorado area and want to attend this wonderful camp, just drop me a line and I will send you the details!

I'm working on my challenge cards for this weekend and my card for next week's North Area Stamp Camp as well as my downline meeting swap. Busy, busy, busy ... keeps me out of trouble (yeah right).

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Oooh I would so love to be there Chris! How much fun would that be! Jill x

Lee said...

Such Beautiful and imaginative cards.xx

Stef H said...

oh wow! these are gorgeous!

hugs :)

Diane said...

As always,Gorgeous work Chris!!!

Juanita said...

Very quickly, I like these!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....