Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness

Some of the gals in the office are putting together a little reception the Friday before the big race (Oct. 3) and they came to me and asked if I could put together a card project that the attendees could make. Here's my ideas (so far). Feedback would be much appreciated.


Recipe:
Stamps: Say it with Scallops and Hero Arts
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Mellow Moss, Whisper White, PTI dp
Ink: Regal Rose
Accessories: pink ribbon from mike's $ bin, punches

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

7 comments:

Mothermark said...

Well hello, Broomfielder!!! Hee! I love both of these cards and you are very smart to keep them simple and easy to put together. The pink ribbon is perfection and will be so special to this event! How nice of you to help out with this.....

Dana said...

LOVE it! LOVE it! You could also use a purple ribbon for those that are survivors (purple is for all cancer survivors). Great job! I am going to case this one! :)

Allison Rankin said...

These just pop...the first one is my fav!

Diane said...

Those are lovely Chirs!!!

Renee said...

Oh these turned out so cute! Great job :)

Monica-FC said...

anybody would love these cards when going thru a crisis like that. or just getting done with it. just lovely.

Anonymous said...

Chris,
Beautiful cards for the Breast Cancer project. I love the pictures of the foxes.
Kathy

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....