Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

Fall is in the Air

Fall has arrived in Colorado, at least for today. My friend Sabrina came over tonight and we played with some new BoBunny paper I picked up at Archivers. Here's the card we made.


Recipe:
Paper: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Bo Bunny Beautiful Life Leaf
Stamps: Say it With Scallops
Ink: Real Rust
Accessories: gold cord, punches

I'm getting ready for a downline meeting on Thursday and needed to come up with a swap. I really liked a card I made last week using the Upsy Daisy set, but I used non SU ribbon on it, so I needed to make a modification. Here's the card I came up with (on my swaps I will get the sentiment lined up straight though!

Recipe:
Paper: Choc
olate Chip, Naturals Ivory, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Ink: So Saffron, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Bigz Die

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

6 comments:

Diane said...

Oh those are both gorgeous!!Love what you've done with the 2nd card,
Beautiful fall colors!

Monica-FC said...

I love them. that first card the background reminds me of falling into leaves. WOW!! love it.

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Love those fall colors! :-)

Anonymous said...

Fall is in the air here this morning as well. It's 4 out!!! bbbbrrrrr
Love these cards, they are beautiful!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

this is just darling cards!!!!!
love the rich colors !!!!
tfs:)
chat

LeAnne said...

These cards are gorgeous--the leafy fall one is my favorite, though! Have fun in Alaska!
LeAnne

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....