Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Some card jewelry from Alaska

I couldn't bring a whole lot of stuff with me this trip (much less than last trip), but I visited my favorite Anchorage stamp and jewelry stores and came up with this little item. The beautiful butterfly paper and the Bazill textured cardstock are from The Stamp Attic. This is the wonderful store I found on my July trip where I got that wonderful fireweed stamp. The butterfly paper is from Graphic 45 Botanicabella Collection. Unfortunately, there is not a store in Colorado that carries this company. Makes me think it might be time to get a tax license and set up shop! The gold butterfly is from Black Elk and I picked up some other butterflies and some dragon flies that you will undoubtedly see featured on some cards in the very near future.

I picked up a couple more stamps that I will showcase in some cards when I get back and can do them justice.

There has been no sun on this trip either, just lots of clouds and rain. At least this time I came prepared with warm clothes!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Super creation Chris! Enjoy Alaska!

Annapurna said...

Lovely! Are you bringing me some of those butterflies too;-)
Have fun and stay warm.

Monica-FC said...

the stamps are gorgeous as is the card.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Gorgeous card. Love the butterfly charm and that dp. Great stamps too, SO original! :O)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....