Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

I've been tagged by Monica!

I've been tagged by Monica and here are the rules of play:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. 
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1-I am the oldest of 6 children.

2-My youngest brother is 30 years younger than I am and is younger than my son.

3-I have 4 1/2 wonderful grandchildren (wanna see pictures?) - Kael (4) and Natalie (2) and the twins Isabella and Julian (almost three) and they are getting a new brother in November.

4-I am terrified of heights, doctors and dentists.

5-Even though it scares the you-know-what out of me sometimes, I love to sail on our beautiful sailboat Belmira.

6-I could eat clams every day of the year in any form whatsoever, raw, steamed, fried, you name it I love it!

7-I like to put on pajamas right out of the dryer, even in the summertime.

I'm not very good at tagging folks, so if you feel like playing along - PLEASE DO.  Share with your fellow bloggers some things about yourself so that they can get to know you better.  If you read my blog and you have a blog - consider yourself tagged!  I look forward to hearing from you with a link to your blog so that I can get to know you better!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

p.s.  Cards tomorrow - I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....