Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

WCMD test drives

I will be participating in a World Card Making Day event in October and I am playing around with some of my new stuff trying to come up with some ideas. I also need a make and take for a demonstrator meeting next week. Here's some of my ideas:


All are using new stamp sets, in-colors and designer paper from Stampin Up.

Recipes:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Say it With Scallops, Eastern Blooms, Seeing Spots (this is an old set)
Paper: Pacific Point cardstock and dp, Kiwi Kiss, Bashful Blue, Really Rust, More Mustard, Old Olive, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Haiku dp, Urban Garden dp
Ink: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Bashful Blue, Versamark
Accessories: label punch, small and large oval punches, circle punches, scallop square punch, scallop edge punch, brads, Pacific Point and Always Artichoke ribbon

Thanks for visiting. Come back later to see more samples using some of the new and some of the old (but not yet retired) toys in my chest.

~chris

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the first card is my favorite! :D It jumps off of the screen at me! :D Its awesome.

Diane said...

Those are so pretty! The new colors and papers are wonderful!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....