Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Playing with my Big Shot

I'm going to be using my Big Shot at three different events this week and so I really need to practice and also come up with some cool things to show off. Here's a project using my new scallop circle die.

Recipe:
Paper: Handsome Hunter, River Rock, Very Vanilla, Bo Bunny dp
Stamps: Inkadinkado sentiment
Ink: versamark
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circle die, gold cording, ribbon scraps, brass ep, punches

Haven't been feeling too well and so am a bit slow in the craft studio, but I'll get there. Thanks for visiting. I should have two sets of downline meeting swaps to show off this week. One set from the meeting I missed while in Alaska and one from this week. I am blessed to be part of several talented downline groups and I'm sure you'll enjoy seeing the swaps they have created.

~chris

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man how cool is that? Scallop circles are awesome! :D

Monica-FC said...

I love how you made it into a circle. with all scallops. how cool is that.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....