Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

My card for our WCMD event (maybe)

At our meeting last night (which was so much fun we almost forgot to eat dinner), we decided that I would be the lucky one to demo the new Big Shot at our World Card Making Day event on October 4. I really love the new Snow Swirled set and so I thought I'd play around with it and the Top Note Bigz Die. Here's the result.



Recipe:
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Paper: Always Artichoke, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Always Artichoke, Gold metallic
Accessories: stickles, Big Shot and Top Not Bigz Die

What do you think? Everyone will be making 10 different cards and we didn't want them to be so complex that folks would get frustrated. I think this is very elegant and pretty simple to put together.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

3 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

this is simple and elegant...perfect, i love it!

Diane said...

How pretty,love it!!!

Sabrina said...

Awesome, Lets make some!
Sabrina

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....