Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

WSC59

I finally completed a challenge card! I've been feeling a little under the weather (too much travel time - not enough stamping time) and haven't completed a challenge card in quite a while. Beate's sketch challenge this weekend resulted in so many wonderful cards, I just had to try.

Recipe:
Stamps: Best Yet, Fall Whimsy
Paper: Choc. Chip, Really Rust, Naturals Ivory, Bo Bunny dp, scrap textured cs
Ink: Basic Brown, versamark
Accessories: Black ep, punches, watercolor pencils/blending pen, $1 bin ribbon from mike's

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Hope you're feeling better! I love this card. Great take on Beate's sketch. Those three blocks of texture are so interesting and lovely. They go so well with the way you've coloured the leaf! :O)

Me, My Stamps and I said...

wonderful panels you have created !!!!!love your square scallops!!!!!tfs:)
chat

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....