Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Greetings from Alaska!

As many of you know, I am the tech support person for a small non-profit law firm. Our Anchorage office had some problems - big problems! Their server crashed and now I am up here to set up a brand new server for them. I have not had much chance to craft or blog this week being a bit busy putting all my ducks in a row to come up here. I'll be here until Wednesday, but hopefully I'll have a little time to make some cards and put them up here. Thanks for being patient with me.

Thanks for visiting!
~chris

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

where in Alaska are you? I went on the Alaskan cruise 5 years ago and we docked at Ketchikan, Sitka and Juno

Diane said...

Don't work too too hard now!

Annapurna said...

Very cool! Wow! Didn't even plan that one. Is it really cold out there? Take care and don't work too hard.

Monica-FC said...

I received the PIF from you today in the mail and I love what you sent. many thnaks.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....