Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hostess Gift and WCMD Possible

In preparation for a couple meetings tomorrow, I made these items. The gals who are hosting the WCMD event are getting together for dinner before our downline meeting and I really wanted to have a few samples to show them of ideas I had. At our downline meeting we are all bringing our favorite hostess gifts so that we can share ideas for ways to make our hostesses feel really special. This love note box and cards is one of my favorite things to make both for my hostesses and for all the special people in my life. The WCMD possible card features the new Upsy Daisy set and was inspired by all the wonderful cards using this that I have seen on Splitcoast over the last few days.



The box and cards feature the new Pocket Silhouettes set and all the wonderful new in-color inks.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....