Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

DDL's Birthday!

My darling daughter-in-law, Lorena, had a birthday on Friday and here's what I made for her. She really loved a box of love notes that I got from Chat (Nitestamper on SCS) as a thank you for my love note box template (see sidebar). I didn't want to part with this wonderful gift, so I decided to make her one myself! I love making these things (in case you couldn't tell from some of my posts over the past few days). It's especially fun to make them for people you love!

I also made her a birthday card and it will go with a Close to My Heart card kit that I got recently from Anapurna and a ticket corner punch from SU. I also gave her Notas Rapidas y Divertidas so that she can make some cards of her own! She is a real sweetheart and it's a lot of fun stamping and making cards with her - she is so enthusiastic!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

4 comments:

Annapurna said...

Oh so lovely! She is lucky to have you as a MIL. I am getting jealous seeing all those creations with the new die from SU.

Diane said...

I wish my MIL was that nice,lol!
Very lovely cards!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Wow Chris, you sure know how to churn 'em out! And so consistent too...never a stinker. Ha ha!

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Those little notes are so cute! I love tiny cards, especially square ones!♥ :-)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....