Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Button Up!

I love Sharon Johnson's blog - No Time to Stamp. Every week she features a stamp simply challenge and it's always a good one. This week it's Button Up For Winter! Here's my interpretation of her challenge. You need to check out her blog and also check out the gallery of entries on Splitcoast Stampers to see some really fantastic cards.

Recipe:
Stamps: Season by Season
Paper: Always Artichoke, Really Rust, More Mustard, Bo Bunny dsp
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: gold cord, SU buttons, gold ep

Thanks for visiting! I'm hoping the grandkids are coming over tomorrow to show grandma their costumes and I'll try to get some pix to show off!

~chris

5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Oh wow Chris...I think this is one of your best, evah! Great job!

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Oh I love that DP and those colors together, it looks like a painting!♥

Monica-FC said...

love the fall colors on this card. is that ever so gorgeous.

Cloves said...

Wow, that's a beautiful card!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is stunning! The essence of fall at it's very prettiest. Sighhh. What a pleasure to look at! :O)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....