Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

WT188 - Playing with Plaids

I've had this plaid paper in my stash forever and it was so nice to pull it out and have a reason to play with it! The ways to use it challenge on SCS today was to make something with plaids. Here's my entry. The photo doesn't do it justice, but it's late and there's no sun. I might try again tomorrow and see if I can get a better shot. I really like how this card turned out. EDITED - new photo, think it's better than the other one.


Recipe:
Stamps: Christmas Classics
Paper: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Really Rust, Stash dp
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Copper ep, copper brads, Mellow Moss tafeta ribbon, Martha Stewart branch punch, Ticket Corner punch, SU oval punches

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to check out Chat's blog candy (see post below).

~chris

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

So pretty...love the branches!

Theresa Momber said...

Beautiful card! You did a great job using the plaid. I tried that challenge, but didn't produce a blogworthy card for it. LOL. I think I need that branch punch.

Diane said...

Oh such a beauty! Love the embossing and that paper is gorgeous!

Monica-FC said...

Love the chirstmas card and how the plaid show it off. that is really neat.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....