Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Feedback request

I have a downline meeting on Thursday and have been playing around trying to figure out what to do for my swap. Here's the two versions:


Version 1 has Always Artichoke, Really Rust with Always Artichoke brads and Version 2 has Kiwi Kiss and Tangerine Tango with gold brads. Both have Chocolate Chip ink and the paper is Naturals White. Stamps used are from Fall Flair the level 2 hostess set.

I don't know which one is better - help! Thanks for visiting. I passed the 9000 hits mark over the weekend and when I get to 10k there will be some major celebrating (especially if I can manage to do it before my 1 year blogoversary!). When I started out with this blogging thing, I never imagined it would grow to mean so much to me. So many wonderful friends I have met through this blog. So much great encouragement and support from everyone. Thanks so much!

Let me know which card you like best!

~chris

8 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I think they're both super cute but I like the first one better. I'm all about the darker colors.

Bunny B said...

I agree... they're both cute. But I like brighter colors -- so my pick would be the 2nd one :)

Unknown said...

I like the way that the first one is set up (Like, where exactly you put the stamps) but I LOVE the bright green on the second one! :D But if you just put the stamps in the same position as the first one! :D Thats all... lol. :D I do love how you framed it with the score marks! :D

Unknown said...

I like the way that the first one is set up (Like, where exactly you put the stamps) but I LOVE the bright green on the second one! :D But if you just put the stamps in the same position as the first one! :D Thats all... lol. :D I do love how you framed it with the score marks! :D

Anonymous said...

I vote for Version 2. I like the brighter colors.

Both are beautiful!

Libby Hickson said...

I like the first one better, but it may be good to highlight the new colors in your project? Plus I'm in the minority on liking the first one, anyway. *smile*

Monica-FC said...

they are both cute but i like the second one alotr better as it just sings to me alot more. I guess it is the colors and the brightness and how cheery it is.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

both are lovely cards, but my fav is the first one,tfs:)
chat

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....