Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The cat that was lost in the camera

Check out this really cute kitty container! I had a picture of it to be included in the swaps slideshow and it got trapped on my camera. Isn't it wonderful?


I also made a couple of cards last night. I really love the SU scallop border punch! I am a bit rushed tonight, but one card is Pacific Point and Snow Swirled and the other is Cameo Coral and Together Forever, Bella Toile and Sincere Salutations sentiment. Thanks for visiting!


~chris

4 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Gorgeous cards. Love the way you used the filigree brad at the end of ribbon (Genius!) And that little kitty is WAY too cute. :O)

Diane said...

That Kitty container is too darn cute! I love it!! And your cards are lovely! TFS!

Annapurna said...

That kitty is way too cute!
Great job with the cards too.

Monica-FC said...

that kitty is just darn cute and I love the cards

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....