Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Scalloped Envelope Die Love Note Box

Yesterday I saw this post from Dannie Graves and just had to give it a try. She always has the most marvelous ideas on her blog with wonderful how-to instructions to boot! Here's my box - perfect size for love notes and envelopes!



Busy day yesterday - had grandchildren visiting for the day and got to do some stamping with my 2 year old granddaughter. Can't start them too early! I'll be back later with some cute pix of her sitting at my desk.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely...is that DP or a stamped BG?

Anonymous said...

I love your box and colors you used. I need to make one and fill it with 3x3 cards too. Beautiful job! ~Dannie

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....