Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Swaps from 9/11 Downline Meeting

I missed our September downline meeting because I had to head up to Alaska. Carol so very kindly took my swaps and my make & take to the meeting for me. She also brought me my swaps and MADE ME Make & Takes too! Isn't she just the greatest! Thank you Carol - you are a real gem! Here's the slideshow of the all the swaps (except one that I will add later as I'm late taking it's picture).



Thanks so much for visiting. I will have some more cards to show tonight. I forgot my camera cable or I would have them now - too much to do and too little time!

World Card Making Day event is coming up on Saturday, Oct. 4 at the First Congregational Church in Longmont, Colorado. Anyone who wants information on this wonderful event, just email me using the link on the sidebar. It's going to be lots of fun!

~chris

1 comments:

Monica-FC said...

i love the cards and I made the ice cream cone card but still have trouble with ribbon on mine. love yours.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....