Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Mojo 58 Challenge

It's been a long time since I've had a chance to do one of Julee's Mojo Monday challenges. I got my new PTI paper on Friday and thought I'd try it out! You can't see it really well, but the tree decorations are very sparkly!


Recipe:
Stamps: All Decked Out
Paper: PTI Ripe Avocado, SU Taken with Teal, Very Vanilla, Scenic Route dsp
Ink: Basic Brown, markers, glitter gel pens
Accessories: punches

Fun fun fun. Nothing fancy, but fun just the same. I got a wonderful RAK today, but want to take a pix in daylight to do it justice - thanks Ginger, it's wonderful! Counter is still creeping towards that big 10K mark! Keep coming back and I'll get that blog candy out and ready to give away!

Thanks for visiting.

~chris

1 comments:

Monica-FC said...

I love this stamped image asit reminds me of charlie browns tree. :) I love this card.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....