Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

More October Birthdays

My baby brother (he's 31 and not really a baby I guess) and my sister-in-law share a birthday. As usual, I'm a little late getting their cards off to them, but here they are:


Recipe Baby Brother's card:
Stamps: SU sentiment
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, SU Muirfield dsp
Ink: versamark
Accessories: black ep, brads, ticket corner punch

Recipe Sister-in-Law's card:
Stamps: SU sentiment
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Going Gray, The Gifted Line - Ivory Floral dp
Ink: versamark, gold metallic
Accessories: punches, scrap ribbon, gold ep

Didn't get as much stamping done this weekend as I had hoped - pulling out the docks and slips at the lake and meeting with our fellow sailors in prep for our BVI adventure in December took up the entire day on Saturday. Got home just in time to see Ms. Palin on SNL, but not much else. Hopefully, I'll get more stamping time this week!

Thanks for visiting - the counter is slowly but surely clicking it's way towards that wonderful 10K mark. Celebration blog candy looms on the horizon!

~chris

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Great take on Jen's sketch (esp. flipped!). It would make a nice, simple masculine card. That other one is so pretty...don't enable me on anymore DP though!

Monica-FC said...

love your birthday cards and thanks for reminding me as i need to get one out for younger sister also for hers. love the cards.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

1 just love the papers in this sketch !!!!the scalloped card desogn is so beautiful !!!!!i love teh patterns !!!!!tfs:)
chat

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....