Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thanks Sabrina!

My bff Sabrina gave me this gorgeous designer paper last night and, of course, I had to make a card with it right away! Here it is:

I just love this paper - I hope you can see the distressed paint background - it's so pretty. She gave me another pattern as well and hopefully I'll get a card made with it tonight (I've already picked out the coordinating cardstock).

Recipe:
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Paper: Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red, gorgeous dp!
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: punches, SU taffeta ribbon

Thanks for visiting! I'm keeping a close eye on my counter as the ticks up to 10k which means some great blog candy!

~chris

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Looks really sharp Chris!
Sabrina

Diane said...

Very lovely!!!

Monica-FC said...

I love the paper as well and you can see the crackle effect in the paper that makes the card so cool. makes it look aged. way nifty.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....