Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge 190

This card did not turn out anything like I planned. Maybe it will grow on me, we'll have to see how it looks in the light of day.

Recipe:
Stamps: Say it With Scallops
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, DCWV Floral Print dp
Ink: Pixie Pink
Accessories: brads, punches, ribbon from Joann's

Thanks for visiting. I am totally beat and headed for bed. Had to learn how to be a network security expert this week and work and it kicked me in the you-know-what! I hate mail bots and packet sniffing!

~chris

5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Love this Chris...so springy! Great DP!

Annapurna said...

Never would have thought about putting those colors together, but they look nice. Someone knows what they are doing :-) Cute Card!

Diane said...

That is lovely! Love the colors!!!

Monica-FC said...

I like how you have the square on corners. that is different. love the colors also. the card is simple but oh so nice and gorgeous.

Bee's Zen Garden said...

This paper is gorgeous, your lay-out is fun and it is a cheery card, what's not to love?... ;-)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....