Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Tomorrow is my sister's birthday. I think this will get to her a little late, but better late than never? She doesn't read my blog so I'm not worried that this won't be a surprise for her. Hope she likes it.

Recipe:
Stamps: SU sentiment
Paper: Gable Green, Soft Sky, Scenic Route dp, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Sky
Accessories: ticket corner punch, dotted swiss cb folder, brads, hodge podge hw, soft sky ribbon

Thanks for visiting! Hoping to catch up a little on my cards this weekend. Pulling the boat out of the water today. Yikes!

~chris

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love everything about this card! I like the little flowers with the green stems... and the green behind the sentiment! And teh sentiment. And I LOVE how you used that embossing folder! :D I think i need that embossing machine! I WANNA Cuttle! :D hehehe.

Annapurna said...

This is very pretty. I am sure she will love it. We get so caught up in making cards, we forget to mail them on time :-)

Allison Rankin said...

Just lovely...great colors Chris!

Monica-FC said...

I think your sister will love this card very much.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....