Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Awash with Flowers

Been playing with a new set from SU that will be available May 1 in the Summer Mini catalog - very cool set! Here's some of the cards I made with it today:




I think that the Lavender Lace one (with an English sentiment) will be my swap card for this month's downline meeting (this one will go into the package of French cards for my aunt). Two step stamping is so much fun! It was nice to hang out and stamp and chat with fellow downline Jennifer today. It's cold and snaining out! Yesterday was soooooo springlike and gorgeous and today we're back to the tail end of winter. I'm working on some projects for a workshop on Friday that I will show you this week and of course, I'll have the downline slideshow on Thursday!

Thanks for visiting today!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Myrna said...

Chris,
So glad you are feeling better. Lovely spring cards. Thanks for your help re the coloring pencils and free coupons. Unfortunately some I wasn't able to take advantage of here in Canada.
Take care.
Myrna

Michele Kovack said...

Love all of these cards! They are so pretty!

Allison Rankin said...

How unique are these? So different but I like it esp. with all that spring color!

Diane said...

Lovely set!!! Great spring colors!
They are all wonderful Chris!

Cat Tidwell said...

These all are awesome Chris! I love the lavender one too!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....