Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

CAS CASE

I saw this awesome card on Juanita's blog this week and decided I wanted to try it out. I used the Paradise stamp set and switched to a darker color. I stamped the image and sentiment in Summer Sun craft ink and embossed with clear. I really wanted to use my little Janome Mini so that I could enter this in this week's EONAC which is to use a tool you HAD to have and hardly ever use! Well, I know that I tucked the foot pedal and power supply someplace where I wouldn't lose it - and, you guessed it, I cannot find it anywhere. I really need to get organized. I'm feeling a bit under the weather and so gave up looking and paper pierced instead. It turned out okay in spite of the sewing setback.


Thanks for visiting! Sabrina and I are taking a Basic Grey card class tomorrow - can't wait! I'll be back and show you my creations.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This has a nice botanical feel to it! I love Kraft paper.

LeAnne said...

Just lovely! I saw Juanita's card and loved it too. They are both simple & beautiful!

Kristen H said...

This is great! I want to make one similar now!!! Thank you for a new idea and inspiration with your totally awesome card!!!

Happy Weekend!
Kristen

Diane said...

That is so neat!!! Love it Chris!

Juanita said...

Wow, I love the changes you made to the card. The piercing in the corner is perfect. The darker color ink has sort of got me rethinking what I did.....

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....