Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Slowly but surely ...

Here's another card I made before the onset of the plague using some of my wonderful new BG paper:


Am feeling better, but trying not to push it. My friend Diane sent me an email after I complained about the trials and tribulations of getting old and told me "This getting old ain't for sissies, is it?" She couldn't be more right. But I'm a tough old broad and I'm bouncing back - Lord knows I've got enough padding to bounce from here to China! I've started walking after dinner (nice quiet time for dh and I) and I think that is going to help my sleeping and that seems to be the biggest key to feeling better. Enough .... I'll be back tomorrow with some ideas for this month's downline swap.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Pleased to hear that you are still improving Chris. Umm... had the chance to go to Archivers in Houston to see their launch of the new BG papers and just never had the time to go.... looking at your lovely card, maybe I should have made time!!! Jill x

berg4 said...

Feel better. Love the paper - and the sponging on the message

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....