Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Variations on a Theme

I wanted to experiment a bit more with my two stamp camp possibles from yesterday:



I thought there might be a bit too much white space, so I added a layer of color in place of the white, used just two pieces of dp and did some paper piercing in the corners of the cardstock.

What do you all think? Here's the cards from yesterday:

Thanks for visiting! Any feedback would be much appreciated!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I agree, I oprefer today's with more colour. Lovely butterflies and colour combo. Marianne x

Faye said...

I like the second two, with more colour. That said, they're all great. x

jacque4u2c said...

Just adorable! The next is cuter then the first!!!!!!!

Alex said...

these are all super cute Chris, you really can't go wrong with any of them!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....