Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

More Stamp Camp Possibles

I can see that I'm going to have some trouble focusing during this decision making process. So much inspiration out there! Chat had THIS gorgeous creation on her blog this morning. How could I resist this kind of inspiration! Here's my take:



Can't go wrong with butterflies!

Thanks for visiting today.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

6 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

What a great mix of dies, embossing and stamps...nice Chris!

Alex said...

Oooh, I LOVE these samples, may need to CASE for MY stamp camp, LOL!!! These are fab Chris!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

The Rubber Maid said...

No, you can't go wrong with butterflies. Love it! Pat

Juanita said...

I just got around to using my Beautiful Butterflies die, it could be very addictive.
I love the card you have put together here, the colors are very fresh.

Diane said...

Oh Chris,they are gorgeous!!!
BUTTERFLIES!!! Gotta love 'em!!!
They will soon be upon us,I hope!!!

Kristen H said...

These are both wonderful cards. I like seeing them in the reverse of each other, because it just shows how much change can take place just switching around the color scheme. Very pretty cards.
And, I love brown with greens, blues, or pinks!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....