Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday night stamping!

Well we're back to Monday night stamping and even though Diane was a party pooper, Sabrina was here to play! I am still trying to come up with a design for my stamp camp next month. Alex had this wonderful card on her blog today and that was my starting point. How I ended up where I did is anyone's guess though. Sabrina and I just kept trying combinations of things that would ensure that I had a card that even the most inexperienced stampers would go home saying "WOW - look what I made!" Here's the card:


This card will let the gals do some embossing, some punching, some die cutting and some distressing and a little stamping too! Card base is Kraft with a dotted swiss layer of Naturals Ivory. The dp for both the layered panel and the butterfly are from the Razzleberry Lemonade dp set from SU. The sentiment is from Well Scripted and is punched with the large oval and layered on one of the tags from the Lots of Tags sizzlit die set. The butterfly is just punched from the dp and layerd on with a glue dot. The ribbon is Melon Mambo as is the solid panel. I think it might be a contender for my stamp camp project.

Thanks for visiting today. I have some pix of yesterday's festivities and hope to post some gratuitous grandma shots tomorrow!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Very pretty esp. against the white CS!

Juanita said...

This is a fabulous card. I vote for this. it covers a lot of different techniques and tools. Plus, it would be easy enough to have a group of ladies do it and gush over it.

Diane said...

Fabulous card!!!! Love the colours!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....