Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Night Stamping is BACK!

The girls, Sabrina and Diane, came over to stamp tonight. It's the first Monday night we have all been together in quite some time and it was a blast. Everyone got something done (Sabrina is an overachiever and made lots). Here's a sampling of tonight's projects:

Diane


Sabrina


Me

My card will be one of the projects we make at my workshop on Friday night. I had a request for a kid's birthday card using this set and I hope they like what I have designed for them.

I enjoy these Monday evenings of just being able to chat and stamp and have fun! We bounce ideas off each other and collaborate on our projects and it's pure enjoyment. Thanks girls!

Thanks for visiting. Sabrina and I start our lapidary class tomorrow night, so at some point down the road I should have some totally new and different things to share with you.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Wow Chris, lovely cards, all of them! Jill x

Alex said...

Gorgeous cards Chris, it's always fun to stamp with friends!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Diane said...

Great cards you girls made!!! I love Diane's card,might just have to case that one!!! Sounds like you all had fun!!!

The Rubber Maid said...

Stamping with friends is always fun and the results are great. Love your birthday card and I'm sure your workshoppers will like it also. Pat

Allison Rankin said...

These are lovely! I think your round card with the elephants is great...super mix of colors!

Denise said...

Love the cards. The animal one is so adorable.
Hugs,
Denise

Kathy said...

What fun to have your Monday night stamping back..sounds like a great idea and a blast..love the cards !

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....