Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge card

I am slowly resurfacing after over three weeks of nightmare. Got sick, got well, got even sicker, now getting well again. I will hopefully catch up with myself sometime in the next century!

This is my Kaboodle Doodle challenge card from last week! Luckily I had a chance to make it in one of those get well stages!


Image is from Soft Pencil and I did some paper piecing on this little cutie pie. Don't have much left after trying to work at the office today, but maybe tomorrow I can share some FABULOUS news with all of you! I also have a slide show of the last downline meeting swaps and make and takes that are even later than the challenge card! Yikes. Please bear with me while I play catch up. I'm better, but not quite well yet - but I will be!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

so so cute...perfect paper piecing!

Alex said...

This is adorable Chris, love the paper piecing!!! Glad you are feeling better! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jill said...

Oh poor you Chris, really hope this time you are on the mend. Love the card by the way!! Jill x

The Spotted Chick said...

Acccck!! LOVE IT!! I would've NEVER thought to paper piece the mouse! SUPER cute!

Myrna said...

Chris
Hopefully you are on the uphill side of the illness. You have often been in my thoughts and prayers. I still need to try your helpful hint for me regarding coloring with pencils but one of these days my mojo will return and I will get at it.
Thanks for this cutie. (mice are cute)
Myrna

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....