Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I am busting at the seams!

I have been busting to tell you all some really fantastic news - guess who is on the new Bugaboo Stamps design team? Yeah, you're right - ME! I love Jodie's images and have been playing with them for awhile (as you probably have already noticed) and when the opportunity to apply came along, well, I just couldn't resist! Here is the card I made for today's New Release Tuesday!


This is a fantastic bunch of folks and I am so privileged to be working with them for the next few months! Please hop on over to the Catch the Bug challenge blog and take a look at the cards made by some of the other talented design team members!

Thanks for visiting today! Still playing catch up - but getting there!

~chris


Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

7 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Adorable card, love how you paper pieced the cloud, the ribbon and buttons on the side.

Congratulations, I haven't had a chance to welcome you to the team. So happy to have you with us.

Hugs

Lilacanglia said...

Congratulations!!!
Lovely card,
Hugs
Angie

Jill said...

Well done Chris!

Lovely card!

Jill x

Myrna said...

Chris
Congratulations!!! This is a great card. I have been following Bugaboo for awhile now and just so thrilled you'll be on their team.
Myrna

Rae Anne said...

WOW - If this card is any indication of the the absolutely fabulous work that you're going to do for Bugaboo Stamps, you are going to make my day!!! This is so wonderful!!! :)

LeAnne said...

CUTE card and congrats on the DT spot! Hope you're feeling better! I love the little paw prints on the background!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Oh my! Cuteness x 1000!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....