Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Basic Grey card class

My BFF Sabrina treated me to a BG card class today at Archivers. THANKS Sabrina! Here's the cards we made:









These were made from a card kit using the Origins line. These kits are a great way to make quick cards without much effort. Personally, I like to stamp and mix it up a bit - not really a kit kind of gal - but this was fun and the gals in the class were a hoot! I also had a chance, of course, to pick up some papers from a couple of the new lines - Kioshi and Green at Heart - gorgeous! You'll be seeing some of those over the next few days.

Thanks for visiting today!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Juanita said...

These are great, it is nice to have an option for whipping up a few quickies.

Juanita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....